10 aspirants have submitted documents for participation in the new municipal elections in Chisinau scheduled for November 27, 2005. Five of them have been registered:
- Dorin Chirtoaca — representing the Liberal Party
- Valentin Krilov — representing the Bloc “Patria-Rodina-Ravnopravie”
- Eduard Musuc — representing Social Democratic Party
- Gheorghe Sima — representing the Labour Union “Patria-Rodina”
- Vasile Ursu — independent candidate.
Under the condition that the submitted documents were correctly fill in the other five candidates are to be registered:
- Olga Nicolenco — representing the Social Liberal Party
- Mircea Rusu — representing “Our Moldova” Alliance
- Oleg Cernei — representing the Ecologist Party “Green Alliance”
- Valeriu Poia — independent candidate
- Anatoli Soloviov — independent candidate.